1. Within the content area, click the name of the assignment, which serves as a hyperlink.
2. The assignment information area contains instructions for completion, due dates, and points possible.
3. Use the text box to include any comments you would like your instructor to recieve.
4. To attach a file for submission, click the Browse for Local File button to attach a file saved on your computer, or click Browse for Content Collection Item to attach a file saved in your Blackboard content collection.
5. Locate the file and click Open. The file should now be listed under the Attached Files heading.
6. To upload an additional file, simply click the appropriate Browse button and repeat.
7. To remove an attached file, click the Do not attach link to the right of the file.
6. Once all required files are attached and listed, scroll down and click Submit to finalize the assignment submission.