1. Log into your Blackboard course.
2. If you are assigned to a group within the course, the My Groups area will be displayed below the course menu. Click the group name to view all available tools and options.
3. Select Group Discussion Board on the expanded menu.
4. A list of forums will be displayed. Click the title of a pre-existing forum.
5. Click the Create Thread button to post a new thread within the forum.
6. Provide a thread subject. Similar to an email subject line, this is the title that users will click on to view your full post.
7. Enter the text of your thread in the message box.
8. Click the Attach a file link to search for and upload a file, if needed.
9. Once complete, click the Submit button to post the thread. All group members can now view and reply to your thread.