1. Click the Tools button on the course menu.
2. Click the Send Email link on the Tools page.
3. Choose the email recipient. Several options are available:
- All Users: Send email to all of the users in the course.
- All Groups: Send email to all of the groups in the course.
- All Teaching Assistant Users: Send email to all of the Teaching Assistant users in the course.
- All Student Users: Send email to all of the student users in the course.
- All Instructor Users: Sned email to all of the instructor users in the course.
- Select Users: Select which users will receive the email.
- Select Groups: Select which groups will receive the email.
For this example, we will choose to select users.
4. Click the Select Users link.
5. To select recipients, click to highlight a user, then click the arrow pointing to the Selected Items column. Only those users in the Selected Items column will receive the email.
Note: To highlight multiple users at once, hold the control button on your keyboard while selecting names.
6. Enter the subject and email message.
7. Click the Attach a file link to send a file, such as a group presentation, to the recipients.
8. Click Submit to send the e-mail.
Note: Replies will be received at your university webmail account. Emails are not stored in Blackboard.