The Course Calendar is a useful tool to use as a reminder to students when particular tasks are due.
1. Click on Course Tools on the Control Panel, then select Course Calendar on the expanded menu.
2. Click the Create Course Event button.
3. Enter the event name. A text box is provided to an optional event description, as needed.
4. Select the event date. This can be typed manually or selected from the calendar menu.
5. Select the start and end times for the event.
6. Once all options are set, click the Submit button to post the calendar event.
7. To edit a course event, click the options button to the right of the event on the Course Calendar.