The Tasks page organizes projects or activities, referred to as tasks, by defining priority and tracking task status. Students can view the task list by clicking the Tools link, and then selecting Tasks.
1. Click the Tools link on the Control Panel menu, then select Tasks on the expanded menu.
2. Click the Create Course Task button.
3. Assign the task name. Providing a description for the task is optional.
4. Assign a due date. The date can be entered manually, or selected by clicking the calendar menu icon.
5. Set the task priority as Low, Normal, or High. Once all options are set, click the Submit button to return to the Tasks page.
6. The tasks list displays existing tasks, as well as priority, due date, and student progress for each task. Progress is classified as Not Started, In Progress, and Completed. The number of students in each stage will be listed. Click the numbered link to view students in each stage.