Contacts is a place where you can create contacts such as instructor or TA with profile information. This is a good place to add office hours, phone numbers, and other links to help students identify people who have a role in the
To add contacts to a Backboard course:
- Login to your course.
- Make sure you are in Edit Mode.
- Click the Course Tools link of the Control Panel.
- Choose Contacts.
- If you have a group of people that needs to be contacts, i.e. guest
speakers or teaching assistance, you can organize them in folders,
otherwise if you have only one or two profiles to add, click on Create
- Complete the Create Contact page.
- The only required field is Email; however, you might want to
provide as much information as possible.
- Be sure to set the availability of the profile to Yes under
Options, otherwise your info won't be visible to other course
- For best results, the image size should be 150x150 pixels.
- Click Submit.