1. First open the Respondus file that you have created and wish to upload into Blackboard. Click the Start tab, then Open or Create, followed by the Open button. In the Open Respondus File dialog box, click on the name of the Respondus file, then click Open.
2. Next, click the Preview & Publish tab.
3. In the left-hand pane, choose Publish to Blackboard. Next, click on the Publish Wizard button.
4. Within the Publish Wizard, select the "Save pool to local file for manual uploading" option, and then click Next.
5. Click Save As to assign a name and destination on your computer. Next, choose Test with points as the output file type, then click Finish.
A confirmation dialog box will be displayed, confirming that the test was successfully created.
6. Log in to Blackboard and enter your course. Click Course Tools on the Control Panel, then select Tests, Surveys, and Pools on the expanded menu.
7. Click the Tests link on the Tests, Surveys, and Pools page.
8. Click the Import Test button.
9. Click the Browse for Local File button. Locate and select the test file created in Respondus, then click Open to attach. Click Submit to import the attached test file.
10. The imported test will now be listed on the Tests page, and is ready to be deployed to a content area.