1. Click to expand the Customization section of the Control Panel, then select Properties.
2. On the Properties page, scroll down to the section titled "6. Select Language Pack."
3. Click on the Language Pack drop-menu to select the language pack to be used within the course.
- The pack chosen determines the language used on course buttons, titles and text created by the system. For instance, the Control Panel will be named "Panneau de configuration" when the course language pack is set to Français. User created content and buttons will not be affected by language pack changes.
4. Click to "Enforce Language Pack" if you wish to override user language choices within your course. Without this option checked, users can toggle between language packs within the system.
5. Click the Submit button to save personalization changes.