1. Enter the content area housing the item to be copied.
2. Click the options button directly to the right of the content item, then click Copy on the drop-menu.
3. Select the Destination course. Items can be copied from folder to folder within a single course, or from one course to another. The current course is selected by default.
4. Choose a destination folder. This is where the duplicate item will be saved. Hit the browse button to navigate the content areas and subfolders of the destination course.
5. By default, the original item will not be deleted after the copy. If you would like to automatically remove the original item after copying, click Yes to Delete Item After Copy.
6. Click Submit to begin the copy process.