1. Select the Course Tools area on the Control Panel, then click the Tests, Surveys, and Pools link on the expanded menu.
2. Select the appropriate manager page. For this example, we will select the Tests page.
3. Click the Import Test button on the Tests page.
4. Click the Browse for Local File to search for and select the test zip file stored on your computer, disc, or thumb drive.
5. Search for and attach the test package file previously exported by Blackboard. Once attached, click the Submit button to import the test. The imported test will now be listed in the test manager.