1. Select the Evaluation area on the Control Panel, then click the Grade Center link on the expanded menu.
2. Locate the attempt to be cleared within the Grade Center spreadsheet. Click the options button for the attempt.
3. Choose View Grade Details on the drop-menu.
4. Any recorded attempts will be listed on the Grade Details page. Click the Clear Attempt button to reset the assessment, permanently removing attempt details and submitted information. Tests with multiple attempts enabled may have multiple attempts listed, each with a corresponding Clear Attempt button.
5. A pop-up window will appear, prompting you to confirm attempt deletion. Click OK to permanently clear the attempt.
6. Returning to the Grade Center, the score will now be displayed as a dash, signifying no recorded attempts.